Derby City Council offer a quality Pest Control Service for a variety of pests including rats, mice, wasps, cockroaches, fleas and bedbugs, in domestic, commercial and business premises.
For ALL commercial treatments please ring our Contact Centre on 01332 641994 or email email@example.com and they will be able to provide you with further information and make a booking.
We reserve the right to refuse to treat a premises if a domestic booking has been made incorrectly and the premises is commercial i.e. private landlord or housing association, a commercial call out fee of £70.00 will be charged.
Next we need to explain our terms and conditions as it's important for the work we carry out and sometimes you have responsibilities as well...
- You cannot provide the required sample for some pest types, as described later during the booking
- Adequate preparations have not been carried out and the Pest Control Officer is unable to treat
- Where an active infestation cannot be found or treatment cannot legally be undertaken
- You cancel your appointment with less than one days' notice
- If the treatment and/or baiting has commenced
- You fail to undertake works (proofing) or adhere to the Pest Control Officers recommendations and as a result we need to stop treatment
If the Council is unable to fulfil an appointment due to reasons beyond our control and a suitable alternative appointment can't be arranged then a full refund will be offered.
Please see our website for full details of our fees and charges.