Please note the Pest Control service will closed from 4pm on Friday 22 December until
Tuesday 2 January 2024. Our online booking system will remain open and will show all
the dates for available for treatments.
Derby City Council offer a quality Pest Control Service for a variety of pests including rats, mice, wasps, cockroaches, fleas and bedbugs, in domestic, commercial and business premises.
We are now also offering a pest control service in the Breadsall Village, Little Eaton, Borrowash and Ockbrook area. Please ring our Contact Centre on 01332 641994 to make a booking.
Please note that bookings will not be considered complete until you receive the confirmation page at the end of the booking process and you receive an email or SMS message confirmation.
For ALL commercial treatments and bookings, please ring our Contact Centre on 01332 641994 or email email@example.com and they will be able to provide you with further information and make a booking.
We reserve the right to refuse to treat a premises if a domestic booking has been made incorrectly and the premises is commercial i.e. private landlord or housing association, a commercial call out fee of £76 (£78 from 1 April 2023) will be charged.
Next we need to explain our terms and conditions as it's important for the work we carry out and sometimes you have responsibilities as well...
- You cannot provide the required sample for some pest types, as described later during the booking.
- Adequate preparations have not been carried out and the Pest Control Officer is unable to treat.
- Where an active infestation cannot be found or treatment cannot legally be undertaken.
- You cancel your appointment with more than 24 hours notice.
- If the treatment and/or baiting has commenced.
- You fail to undertake works (proofing) or adhere to the Pest Control Officers recommendations and as a result we need to stop treatment
- You cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice.
If the Council is unable to fulfil an appointment due to reasons beyond our control and a suitable alternative appointment can't be arranged then a full refund will be offered. Please see our website for full details of our fees and charges.
Privacy notices in relation to our service can be found using the link https://www.derby.gov.uk/privacy-notice/